We are currently seeking suitably skilled and experienced fabric cutters to join our client's company; a very well established high end garment manufacturer in Gloucestershire.
The role would involve:
- The cutting of high quality fabric from patterns/templates for garment manufacture.
- Cutting, predominantly using a band knife. Other cutting practices involve electrical, vertical cutters, rotary cutters and shears.
- Working and co-operating in a team environment to achieve daily targets.
- Daily tasks will vary and include the laying of cloth for bulk production.
- Ability to adopt best working practices to achieve accuracy and high standards of quality in cutting.
- Previous cutting experience cutting garments or transferable work experience ideal.
- Competent using a band knife or other electrical cutting equipment desirable.
- Knowledge of garment patterns would be advantageous for the role also.
- 38 3/4 hr per week, with additional hours when production demands are high.
- Salary dependent on skills and experience (+ team performance related bonus)
- detailed company training will be provided
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK.
N.B. We are unable to respond to applicants who are unsuccessful in our screening process.